Camden’s 2022 CLEAN UP WEEK is scheduled for May 9-13. Village employees will pick up and transport large trash items to the county landfill for residents. Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Upholstered items (i.e., couches, chairs, mattresses – items susceptible to bed bugs) must be wrapped in plastic. Large plastic bags for this purpose are available for purchase at the Village office.
- There is a maximum of 10 items per address/location.
- There will only be one pick up per address/location during the week. Residents should only put items at the curb when you are ready for your one pick up.
- Because these items require special disposal, we will not pick up the following items:
- Chemicals of any kind
- Refrigerators or Air Conditioners
If you have any questions, please call the the village office at 937-452-7547.