Join us in Camden on Sat and Sun, October 21-23, 2023
Our friends at Camden Comeback are already hard at work on the 2023 Black Walnut Festival (back for its 33rd year) to be held on Saturday and Sunday, October 21-22 right here in Camden! Camden Comeback is a 501(c)3 non-profit community organization consisting of Camden citizens and business owners and are great partners in supporting and revitalizing our community.
The popular Black Walnut Festival Festival, held annually on the third full weekend in October, is one of the best in the southwest OHIO area, with more than 135 vendors and averaging 8,000-10,000 attendees/day.
This year, visitors will enjoy all the fantastic festival fun that can possibly be packed into a weekend including:
- 125+ Craft and Artisan vendors
- Great food with 25 Food Trucks
- The Kid Zone including a kiddie tractor pull, train rides, balloon artists, face painting, caricature artist, photo booth, games, bounce houses, corn hole -- all free thanks to generous sponsors!
- Pumpkins, gourds, flowers, mums and other fall produce vendors
- Car and Truck Show
- Top notch entertainment all day long - both days
- Community Concert on Saturday evening
- Beer & Wine Garden
- Historic Camden and Haunted Camden walking tours
- Oh, and let's not forget the great hand-cranked, homemade ice cream!
And the Camden Comeback folks may just have some surprises and new things on the schedule this year. Please visit the Camden Comeback BWF website for more information about the Black Walnut Festival , vendor application and regular updates.