Join us in Camden on Sat and Sun, October 16-17, 2021
Camden Comeback (a 501(c)3 non-profit group consisting of Camden citizens and business owners) is hard at work planning the 2021 Black Walnut Festival (back for its 33rd year) to be held on Saturday and Sunday, October 16-17 right here in Camden!
This world famous Festival is held on the third weekend in October and is a long-time festival favorite and one of the best in the entire SW OHIO area with more than 80 vendors and averaging 7000-10,000 attendees/day.
This year, you will be able to enjoy all the fantastic festival fun that can possibly be packed into a weekend including...
- Handmade Crafts and homemade items
- Antiques, vintage items and collectibles
- New products and fun novelties
- Pumpkins, gourds, flowers, mums and other fall produce
- Fantastic food vendors
- Community Concert on Saturday evening
- A fun parade
- Classic car show
- Baking contest
- Fun Kiddie Tractor Pull
- Face Painting, Caricature Artist, Balloon Artist (all free!)
- Top notch entertainment all day long - both days
- Wood carving
- Beer Garden
- Petting Zoo and Pony Rides
- Horse and Carriage Rides
- Royalty Contest (Ages 2-13, boys and girls, three age groups)
- Fun events for the whole family (Balloon artists, face painting, caricature artist, bounce houses!)
- Historic Camden and Haunted Camden walking tours
- Oh, and let's not forget the great hand-cranked, homemade ice cream!
- And we just might have some surprises and new things on the schedule this year.Please visit the Camden Comeback website for more information about the Black Walnut Festival , vendor application and regular updates.
Hope to see you then!